What’s this? A pressure reducing valve?

I have one of these and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. I think it’s a pressure reducing valve. If so, it might be a good one since it has a before and after pressure.

Any ideas?

I just googled around and I think it’s a Tescom High Pressure/Pressure Reducing Regulator.

Seems to go up to 4000psi.

4 thoughts on “What’s this? A pressure reducing valve?

  1. They are very useful for transferring gas from a high pressure tank to a low pressure one ie moving CO2 under high pressure into a lower pressurized keg to dissolve the gas into a liquid – like when making beer.

Comments are closed.